We value the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm that volunteers bring to our environment.
Through volunteering with us, you'll develop personal relationships and professional experience, while having fun and making a difference in the lives of children and youth!
Volunteering is also a great first step for people interested in working for our organization. Many of our volunteers have gone on to top difference makers, with fulfilling long-term careers.
Some of our diverse volunteer opportunities include:
· Helping with Projects and Events (one day or long term)
· Teaching/Coaching or Mentoring children and youth in our programs (arts, sports, life skills, homework club, technology)
· Helping with special events
· Assisting in the office (Date entry, filing, answering phones)
· Assisting in the Food Bank (Click here for more information)
We are committed to working with all of our volunteers to ensure that the experience meets your needs, suits your interests and benefits our members. We know that your time and experience is valuable and look forward to matching you with the best opportunity available.
If you'd like to chat with someone in person about volunteering at Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs, feel free to give us a call or send an email anytime!
Or, if you're ready to make a difference today, submit an application!